Emmanuel City Football Acadamy Forward Samuel Ashia has emerged on the radar of Portuguese outfit Victoria Guimaraes.
The Portuguese giants are looking forward to add the young talented Striker in to their setup and they are set to offer him a lucrative contract.
He has proven to be one of the best attackers in Ghana and a lot of offer have drop domestic.
Samuel provides his team-mates with a lot of assists and even scores more goals for his team, which makes him a lethal weapon and a key asset on the roster of Emmanuel City FA.
He, is an incredible young attacking player who can play anywhere upfront demonstrating his versatility in conjunction with his enviable comfort with both legs – ambidexterity.
Vitória de Guimarães have finished third in the Primeira Ligaon four occasions, most recently in 2007–08. They have won one Taça de Portugal(2013) and one Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira(1988), while also being runners-up of the former on six occasions.
The club have competed regularly in European competitions, where their best finish was the quarter-finals of the 1986–87 UEFA Cup.
Find us on Facebook
- Emmanuel city records first win of the 2021/22 season
- Emmanuel City poised for new challenge
- Match Report: Emmanuel City 7-1 Kingstep: William Ofori Shines in demolition job
- MATCH REPORT: Ausbort Sporting Club 1-2 Emmanuel City — God with Us lads ease past struggling Ausbort SC
- South African Giants Announces the Signing Of Ex-Emmanuel City Star
Emmanuel city FA vs F 11 Select
Richard Zumah Exploits at Accra Hearts of Oak